G1 switches to weapon 5 and throws it (if available)
G2 is not in use
G3 does a Ctrl-1
G4 does a Ctrl-2
G5 does a Ctrl-3
G6 does a Ctrl-4
The rest is all to light up the keys that matter for PUBG.
Please make sure you fix the "link profile to program" if you want to auto-switch to this program when PUBG launches, my PUBG installation is located here:
According to a google search this is the default:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64
- Holding the Ctrl-key will blink relevant ctrl-keys white.
- Throwing using G1 key throws it the proper distance
- Tapping 7, 8 or 9 will now slowly light up your keyboard GREEN, timed exactly for MedKit, First Aid and Bandages... and then return the keyboard to normal.
- Tapping 0 will now slowly light up your keyboard BLUE, timed exactly for Energy Drink.
- Tapping M will blink relevant keys in the MAP.
- Added N key to light up yellow (switch on-screen map small/large).
- 0 key now lights up blue (energy drink)
- K95 Plat